Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ‘‡ So THIS is what CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins] meant! πŸ€”

t.me/CodeMonkeyZ
10:22 AM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 September, 07:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I like and respect Ron. And they all have a role to play.

BUT, having said that, crying wolf in a den of lions doesn't always end the way you had hoped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 September, 09:19
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I'm over White Hats crying wolf.
I know it's an information war
& I love Q-Team
but sometimes peeps get carried away.
CodeMonkeyZ was DEFINITELY carried away yesterday.
I thought we were in for the EBS.
Bless him.
However
if I hear to "stock up" one more time !!!
Been hearing that for more than 20 years! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 September, 02:30
ron said we would know when they found out.
alot of people assumed that PSBSR meant something else.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
08 September, 07:19
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I would agree. I did too, assume something else. He never said in WHAT form it would come with. We need to adjust our "painted picture in the head" how things will play out.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 September, 02:22
He made it seem like it was going to be a EBS and we would have arrests.. just more headlines the MSM won't even look at.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 September, 10:31
So basically nothing. Kicking the can....again. If its not MSM normies dgaf. Sad, but true. Normies don't care about election fraud. They will only wake up when forced to wake up. Arrests. Im so done buying into "timelines". False hope benefits noone.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 September, 10:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Agree. We have learned on this trudge that "dates" mean NOTHING. Perhaps CodeMokeyZ was trolling the deep state? Dunno.

All day yesterday he was posting PSBSR & we all, including Q The Storm Rider, thought it meant πŸ‘‰Public Service Broadcasting System Report/Receiver!!!πŸ‘ˆ

So either another date has come and gone in this information war, or something IS about to happen... & I believe HUGE THINGS are lining up to happen as major stuff is happening all over the world.

I'm hanging in and pray for Q-Team because I trust the Plan. 58-years in the making; ever since the assassination of President Kennedy.

Failure is NOT an option. But frustrating facts are part of the experience as we ALL know!

#wwg1wga