Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
He is right! Been saying this for years

https://www.truthandaction...
09:52 AM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
08 September, 12:17
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
All these years we thought Putin was this crazy Hitleresk killer and now we find out he's one of the good guys. Being awake is one crazy ride, but I love it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 September, 12:28
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Xi too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher DGF @CherD23
08 September, 10:00
I'm glad someone so high profile make this claim! It's about time! This fake pope is the same to the church as fake JB is to the United States! They are both ruining everything!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 September, 09:57
We Catholics are facing the same kind of red pilling about our own church. There are many good Catholic leaders out there like Archbishop Vigano out there and many of us. Someone asked me how I can still be Catholic when I see the corruption....

I say ...well I am still an American....with all of this corruption.

We just want it FIXED!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 September, 10:19
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
The protestant church is just as corrupt and evil. Organized religion is satans temple of deception. Yeshua (Jesus) did not teach heresy from a building, He abhorred those who did. They were the worst of the worst. pharisees and Sadducees. He called them dogs and swine. There are plenty of good people in each religiius sect but the organizational structure and control of each is rubbish in God's eyes. Too much Babylon still exists. Yeshuas real birthday is coming up, 9/11. Will we honor it as much as we honor the birth of the Babylonian god, Tammuz, on 12/25?