Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 September, 09:21
I have tried for 2 days to order ivermectin online. All of my orders went through. Then were refunded and not processed. Any suggestions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
07 September, 09:31
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Home Recipe For Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) , cool down the liquid with LID on - YouTube

WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME! QUININE HAS MANY USES AND APPLICATIONS. IT IS ANALGESI...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 September, 09:54
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Been making this and taking it for months :) I just wanted the Ivermectin in case anyone in my household got seriously ill

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
07 September, 09:56
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
This will work just as good when in corperated with zinc no need for ivermectin but you do what makes you more comfortable.

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I actually add liquid ionized zinc in mine. After it cools and I strain it, I add the zinc and jar it.
10:28 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it