Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I have tried for 2 days to order ivermectin online. All of my orders went through. Then were refunded and not processed. Any suggestions?
09:21 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
New England @Pineapple
08 September, 12:00
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
go to Pushhealth.com. tell th you want ivermectin for lice. they will call it in. you may have to donit several times and stock pile to get the dose. also go to flccc.net. they have a list of doctors who will help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 September, 09:04
In response New England to his Publication
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
07 September, 09:51
hey benna, try going to a feed store or farm supply thats local. we heard its impossible online, but not in person.

07 September, 09:54
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
I have been to 5 and all are sold out and no clue when they will get another shipment. I am on 2 of the stores list to contact if it does come in.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
07 September, 09:31
Home Recipe For Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) , cool down the liquid with LID on - YouTube

WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME! QUININE HAS MANY USES AND APPLICATIONS. IT IS ANALGESI...

07 September, 09:54
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Been making this and taking it for months :) I just wanted the Ivermectin in case anyone in my household got seriously ill

Julie Boe @JulieB
07 September, 09:23
Have you tried going through Frontline Doctors or is this the site you used?

07 September, 09:53
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
No I ordered it from feed and seed stores