Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 January, 11:16
LIGHTS OUT AT WHITE HOUSE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
29 January, 12:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
🤩🇱🇷 Janurary 31rst is Freedom Day
The end of Saturday will mark the 10 days of darkness in DC.
Rejoice. Praise The Prime Creator and His Son. Our Lord Jesus Christ.
What an honor to witness history. The destruction of the pure evil that has enslaved us for eons. Many will not fare well and require therapy to transition. That's where we can step in to help those who could not be woken. They have a decision to make. Let's hope they choose wisely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Someone said, today, that the blackouts of the WH started on the 20th. If that is the case, wouldn't the the 29th be the 10th day, if we count the 20th?
12:54 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
29 January, 03:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
My understanding is the 30th is the 10th day and the 31rst is Freedom Day. I am dying to see the military tribunals. Aren't you?

robin fineman @RobinD
29 January, 10:05
Yes I can't wait to be the normal one.
Did anyone else notice that the women
have bozo the clown orange red hair.
Hmmm clowns??

29 January, 03:15
today, the 29th is the 10th day, when you count the 20th as the first day