Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Johanna ... @Johanna6812
29 January, 04:14
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Day 8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 03:13
In response Johanna ... to her Publication
Today is the last day of 10 days - started on the 20th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johanna ... @Johanna6812
29 January, 04:14
Day 8

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
29 January, 12:38
🤩🇱🇷 Janurary 31rst is Freedom Day
The end of Saturday will mark the 10 days of darkness in DC.
Rejoice. Praise The Prime Creator and His Son. Our Lord Jesus Christ.
What an honor to witness history. The destruction of the pure evil that has enslaved us for eons. Many will not fare well and require therapy to transition. That's where we can step in to help those who could not be woken. They have a decision to make. Let's hope they choose wisely.

29 January, 12:54
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Someone said, today, that the blackouts of the WH started on the 20th. If that is the case, wouldn't the the 29th be the 10th day, if we count the 20th?

robin fineman @RobinD
29 January, 10:01
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
In NY nobody around me knows anything! Pizzagate was a joke,
Qou is bunch of white nationalists and antisemitic ppl and domestic terrorist, I was asked if I'll go back to normal now that Biden won. LOL! I simply said Prez Trump won.
CNN has done a number on their brains.

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
28 January, 11:35
again, its like nobody is home, just like in Bidan's head.

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
28 January, 11:27
Dark Night #8

28 January, 11:53
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication
I heard it started on the 20th, so that would make the 28th day 9

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
29 January, 12:44
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication
21-31=10 days of ZOMBIE JOE

Toni Riggs @Toad72
28 January, 11:24
why do i keep seeing pics of White House without lights?

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
28 January, 11:28
In response Toni Riggs to his Publication
😎🍿🐸it's actually the 9th day of darkness

Lucy Bryan @LucyBryan99
28 January, 11:53
In response Toni Riggs to his Publication
Q references 10 days of darkness