Mike Anon @Mike314
07 September, 01:54
Since I have the day off today, I decided to check in on the communists on The Today Show.

Of course, covid is all the rage with them still. They have to keep it fresh in the brains of the sheeple.

Anyhow, they showed a series of photos of supposed doctors and patients in overcrowded ICUs.

So here's the problem I have:

If covid is so contagious that we need to keep people isolated, then why are they letting camera crews into hospitals???

The photos are fake. You can't just waltz into a hospital and start snapping photos of sick people, and then show those photos on television.

People are soooo gullible.

Make sure you mention this to all of the believers in the rona, maybe they'll actually question it themselves.

#Plandemic #FakeNews #vaccine #covidhoax #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
Loris Hospital in Loris, SC has an empty parking lot. Been that way since C-19 began. I've had 2 tests run there in the last few months. There is an armed security guard in the lobby and the halls are empty like a ghost town. No waiting for any tests. Because there are very few patients in the hospital. No matter what lies they tell. And I have been told repeatedly how overrun the hospital is. LOL
03:31 PM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NowthePAINPam in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 September, 03:40
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
An elderly gentleman I know was recently in the hospital for four days.

He couldn't get the care he needed, they said, because the hospital was overrun with unvaccinated people who were being treated for covid.

These doctors were willing to let him die just to make the unvaxxed look guilty of causing his death.

The old man was released and he is currently awaiting surgery, but it's absolutely sickening to me that doctors are lying about this non-existant "crisis" also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396