Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 September, 12:54
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KPatriot 21- @KPatriot21
08 September, 12:26
it was the common denominator of all 6 people that died in my family. I called it then and now I know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 September, 09:15
Whoa!! Sharing this! Nice grab Patriot!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 September, 05:45
Is there a link somewhere?

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 September, 12:53
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

memes matter @NoComment
07 September, 03:43
THANK YOU

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 September, 03:31
Timetofreeamerica.com

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 September, 03:27
Everyone needs to watch Reawaken America Tour Grand Rapids Day 1,2, and 3 on rumble or just search on duck duck go... which is where this is from. We were there and it's packed full of info. I posted a list as soon as i got back to a ton of links. Sadly it didn't get to many likes or shares. People wanna know but don't Really Wanna Know.. I guess.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 September, 05:03
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I think the problem is that it’s so easy to miss posts here. Only a few show up, from those people we follow, at any given time, and they roll off very fast. I follow you and I never saw your post. Unless you actively go to someones page, you most likely won’t see it. It’s tough to see all relevant info. If you’re not getting the feedback or shares you think you should have for info you think is especially important, repost and maybe change your message so it gets more attention. i will go to you page and check your post. Thanks. 👍😊

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 September, 09:18
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
There is something fishy on here for the past couple months... the feed is very weird.. I'm not pleased to say the least!
I want to see your post so I'll go look now...ThanQ💪🙌

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
07 September, 03:23
agreed, and shared tks