Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
07 September, 03:17
Everyone needs to watch this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 September, 03:27
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Everyone needs to watch Reawaken America Tour Grand Rapids Day 1,2, and 3 on rumble or just search on duck duck go... which is where this is from. We were there and it's packed full of info. I posted a list as soon as i got back to a ton of links. Sadly it didn't get to many likes or shares. People wanna know but don't Really Wanna Know.. I guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I think the problem is that it’s so easy to miss posts here. Only a few show up, from those people we follow, at any given time, and they roll off very fast. I follow you and I never saw your post. Unless you actively go to someones page, you most likely won’t see it. It’s tough to see all relevant info. If you’re not getting the feedback or shares you think you should have for info you think is especially important, repost and maybe change your message so it gets more attention. i will go to you page and check your post. Thanks. 👍😊
05:03 PM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
08 September, 08:42
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Thank You. I dont care about the likes, I just would love Life Saving Info spread. There was so much to take away from this conference. So many tools to help so many. Worth watching day 1, 2 and 3 in full...Uplifting and very informative. Tools for the fight.
WWG1WGA
https://anonup.com/thread/...