Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
07 September, 04:44
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I know! haha I can't wait. Pop the cork! Cheers to, The Best Is Yet To Come!
Difficult part a freezer full of food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 September, 04:42
Thats when the pary time hits the globe: booming!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
07 September, 04:42
I can't wait for the live feed from GITMO! Fauci, Obama and the Deep State deserve to be in gitmo!

Richie Richard @Richie
07 September, 02:37
Should I start my bottle to chill?

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
07 September, 02:31
thats the truth 😊

Have Faith @rAnnbci
07 September, 02:01

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 September, 01:46
Yep, no more ordering up children, without a power source, the internet, a car with GPS, or without their cellphones.☺️🙏🏽

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
07 September, 01:42
I actually have two bottles in the refrigerator, waiting.....

Alexandra Neve @Alex
07 September, 02:19
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
Good idea!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 September, 08:19
:)

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
07 September, 07:51
INDEED !!!🙏❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 September, 07:12
oui 🙏🌿

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 September, 08:21
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Oh my gosh I have been listening to that song over and over. Last night it was on an hour loop. Did you create this? I love it.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
07 September, 05:55
My fav meme 🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 07:54
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
😂😂🤣Muh whole life, pay no attention to dick simpleton. lol

arba happihr @arba
07 September, 04:45
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
It's mine too now! A picture is worth a 1000 words.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
07 September, 05:28
now now...

no one is above
another...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 September, 04:47
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Yes also Jesus was washing the feeth of his apostles. But when He was telling his tales, everybody was listening!