Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
07 September, 07:51
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I have 'former friends' who haven't spoken to me in years b/c I informed them NOT to eat at Mc'D;s & WHY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
07 September, 07:29
It makes sense why Joe Biden is always eating ice cream!! Sick bastard is rubbing it in our faces!! 🤬😤🖕🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 06:39
the us government is the #1 problem in crimes against humanity though.............

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
07 September, 06:25
https://youtu.be/Ii765r7Nn...
McDonald’s CEO discusses impact of meat supply chain.
You know the MSM never cover for anyone /s
McDonald’s CEO discusses impact of meat supply chain l GMA - YouTube

Chris Kempczinski describes the latest challenges facing the fast-food chain amid growing concerns over the nation’s fresh meat supply with the coronavirus p...

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
07 September, 11:05
My husband craves a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder now and then, although he is aware of what's been said about McDonald's meat sources. And I'm not a betting person, although I would safely wager that this is an issue among many fast food restaurants.

07 September, 10:20
https://youtu.be/o-53WGRiN...
What if they are closing the Walmart Restaurants to make way for the FEMA Camps?
McDonald's Walmart Restaurants Closing... - YouTube

Clip from Lew Later (Apple's "Spring Loaded" Event Gets Official...) - https://youtu.be/X67oryaDaEs

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 September, 10:23
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
What if they’re closing all the buildings to house and care for all of our stolen children ?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 September, 10:26
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
You cannot run a FEMA camp at a McDonald's, especially at Walmart McDonald's

07 September, 09:48
https://youtu.be/BtKGjFz4D...

Thumbnail didn't post... click the link please...

some people know!

07 September, 09:45
https://youtu.be/WfThaTb_X...
Some people know...
Peter Gets Fired - By Quentin Tarantino (Part 2) | Family Guy - YouTube

Episode 5, Season 16.Peter gets fired by Quentin Tarantino (Part 2) | Family Guy.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
07 September, 09:06
None of that makes any sense.

07 September, 09:58
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
For me, none of this has made any since for a very very very long time.

memes matter @NoComment
07 September, 11:41
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
the satanists need us to be more like [them] Many methods have been implamented into society, cosmetics, foods, agriculture education, you Name [it]. To turn us cannibal has been an agenda. Hollywood has said if you cant beat them join them as a part of the push on us so to speak, i think they overloaded us so we would give up,or give in, or not even know when it comes to these parts of the war against god.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 September, 09:05
Just do a Twitter search on McDonalds Human Meat
God HELP us!!!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
07 September, 11:18
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
yup

stacy roberson @Justice67
07 September, 08:47

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
07 September, 08:13
In my area of PA they are taking down the old McDs, no more playgrounds and no more huge arches. The buildings are very ordinary and blend in better. I knew something was happening. Also the ones in Walmart are closing also, according to what I have seen and read. Cleanup after these evil demons is happening!!

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
07 September, 06:33
whaaat? you mean they're not fixing the shake machines? lmfao

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
07 September, 06:34
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
you on the list too...

huh

Tracey Weller @Tweller
07 September, 05:12
Please, get rid of all of them, and take Walmart down too.