TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
06 September, 08:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
06 September, 08:34
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
No family line should have such control or power to thwart a form of medicine that worked. When doing genealogy on my family lines several years back, I discovered that in 1800's in our country that homeopathy was the medicine used. Ahh, the freedoms coming when ALL is exposed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
you would be suprised at how much happened during the 1700's and 1800's mudflood, Foundlings (Orphan trains) worldwide...sadly..most of those children were not really orphans... over my reasearch I have learned they do RESETS about every 200 to 300 years
08:55 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Debbie Norris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
06 September, 10:16
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Wowza! Such a sick, sick world. My heart aches for those not yet awakened to any of this. They are gonna need lots of TLC and patience!