TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
06 September, 08:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
No family line should have such control or power to thwart a form of medicine that worked. When doing genealogy on my family lines several years back, I discovered that in 1800's in our country that homeopathy was the medicine used. Ahh, the freedoms coming when ALL is exposed!
08:34 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAlwaysWins in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
06 September, 08:55
In response Debbie Norris to her Publication
you would be suprised at how much happened during the 1700's and 1800's mudflood, Foundlings (Orphan trains) worldwide...sadly..most of those children were not really orphans... over my reasearch I have learned they do RESETS about every 200 to 300 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
06 September, 10:16
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Wowza! Such a sick, sick world. My heart aches for those not yet awakened to any of this. They are gonna need lots of TLC and patience!