Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 September, 11:36
🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 September, 03:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i went to the hospital's google listing and left a "review" of the situation that they're withholding a life saving medication from a friend who has been admitted there, etc.
i encourage others to do the same.
i cannot get to chicago to participate in person. it's at least *something* since i cant be there and cant think of anything else that i could do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 06:59
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
thank you. im not on facebook but this will be a huge help to the cause for those who are on fb. i'd say be prepared to re-post your reviews when they delete it though!
07:14 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 07:36
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Yes I figured they would take it down but it's worth a shot at it. It makes me furious that they will not help our friend and all those people who could have been helped with meds and sent home the same day! Young people are dying after being put on vents which do nothing for them but bring in the big bucks for the hospitals. Damn them!