Jody Donohue @Jody
I’m begging any Chicago patriot’s to go to Amita Resurrection Hospital to fight for Miss Veronica, or call as they are refusing her treatment of Ivermectin to save this precious woman’s life! Please 🙏 If you can’t go please inundate their phone. 773-774-8000 Above all keep praying 😭😭😭🙏❤️
02:11 PM - Sep 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
07 September, 07:25
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
**Here's where I'm at...

I was skeptical the first time I saw someone post a plea for Ms Veronica.

Then I saw the Lin Wood post and thought "Whoah. Must be serious."

SERIOUS QUESTION:👇
WHY WOULD MS VERONICA NEED HELP GETTING PROPER CARE WHEN SHE IS SO .C.L.O.S.E. TO GENERAL FLYNN ❓
🤦‍♀️
I have not seen a single thing on [bookface].

🔴things don't add up.
🔴I'm not comfortable with the narrative.
🔴this platform is .W.A.Y...D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T. since I joined January 2020

I'm looking for more substance than a hacked account or two.

Ms Veronica has posted a couple things since she went to the hospital. Who's posting for her? Why hasn't Gen Flynn spoken out about it? Too many holes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 September, 07:49
In response Dottie French to her Publication
A lot of questons, very little answers. I haven’t the foggiest what is going on behind those closed doors. I hope she is/gets healthy 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 September, 06:09
Or just tell her to leave the hospital and call a telemed doctor. She'll have her Ivermectin by days end.

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 September, 06:32
In response Made In America to her Publication
Exactly! Take her out on hospice. I don’t get it.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 September, 02:22
Jody, This is all quite confusing. In earlier statements, the family said that Veronica was receiving Ivermectin. So what is true?

The family additionally said that they didn't want anyone inundating the hospital.

I will continue to pray for her. Let's not make her situation worse by making healthcare workers the enemy.

💙🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 02:26
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 02:28
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Below you will see they changed their mind.