Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
06 September, 06:45
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
GOD. I LOVE YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 September, 06:35
God, I love you! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
06 September, 06:36
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Mrs Pippin @Pippin
06 September, 06:35
God, I love you 🙌🏻

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 September, 06:31
Challenge accepted
Challenge completed.

06 September, 06:32
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 September, 06:31
GOD I LOVE YOU !!!!!!

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
06 September, 06:30
God, I Love YOU!! ❤️

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 September, 06:29
God, I love you!

Kat Deplorable @DeplorableKaterina
06 September, 06:22
God, I love you! 💕

gail nichols @2021election
06 September, 06:18
God….I LOVE YOU🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mariella Rogers @marmar219
06 September, 06:13
God, I ❤️ you🙏🏻

06 September, 06:14
In response Mariella Rogers to her Publication

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
05 September, 10:39
God, I Love you ❣️

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
05 September, 10:27
God I love you

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 September, 10:11
GOD, I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE MY FAMILY AND THE BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME AND ALWAYS BEING THERE WHEN I NEED YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY GUIDING LIGHT AND MY STRENGTH. I LOVE YOU GOD.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 September, 10:15
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen ... Thats beautiful !!!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 September, 09:19
God, I love you and am thankful for all your blessings!

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
05 September, 07:52
God, I love you. I thank you for all I have.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 September, 07:47
God I Love You With Everything In Me! 🙏🏻

05 September, 07:51
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
What is in you...???

Will it make you go blind...😂😂🐄

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
05 September, 07:46
Holy Mother/Father I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL🙏🏾

05 September, 07:47
In response james wafer to his Publication
❤😘❤❤

Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
05 September, 07:44
Father, I Love You!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
05 September, 07:40
GOD, I LOVE YOU!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 September, 07:35
GOD I LOVE YOU.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
05 September, 07:28
God, I Love You, and Thank You

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
05 September, 07:28
God I love YOU"

05 September, 07:26
God I love You

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
05 September, 07:23
god i love you!

connie wright @cowri
05 September, 07:22
GOD I LOVE YOU - I am not on a mountain - I am not on a hill - I am shouting for all to hear. GOD I LOVE YOU