Doq Holliday @doqholliday
All banks are in trouble.

Big ones are at the front of the line.
02:56 PM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
07 September, 05:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
what do we do if we have funds in the bank Doq?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 September, 06:36
I wonder if that's why they are gobbling up all the crypto...

gold to $900
silver to $11

Yeah...
still waiting for that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
05 September, 06:25
I have fulton bank. Is that on the list too?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
05 September, 05:07
Okay. Hadn't I seen this post first, wouldn't have to ask for permission to in-box you.
Thanks Doq!!!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 September, 04:02
On gesara.com > restored republic
is daily financial news. And I can not really follow their money language. I hope somebody here can tell more about this coming QFS?

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
05 September, 03:44
Doq--thank you for your posts and the solid information. God bless you.

Patrick Zsilavetz @Dsx_Loki
05 September, 03:07
Doq, what happens to those of us with home mortgages tied up with these big banks?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 September, 02:59

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
05 September, 03:10
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
this was one hoax joke especially when Muscat carried the brief case of docs out

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
05 September, 03:11
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
pilatus scam not so much as a big bank in trouble