Only people mentioned by Twitmo4life in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 September, 01:11
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
You know what would be nice for a change? If all this talk about punishment turned into action. When?! WHEN!? How many innocent people are going to die unnecessarily why we continue to pass memes around about pain that is supposed to be coming that never seems to come?! The truth movement is on the verge of disintegrating because the White Hats feel we havenโ€™t learned enough yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
05 September, 11:04
Looking more and more like a faery tale to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 September, 11:54
In response anon one to her Publication
and they lived happily ever after...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 September, 10:50
I live to see the darkness destroyed. I look forward to it, everyday, complete decimation of all fkn disgusting not like us pedos. NOT from here, from hell, those types, just like Jesus said.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 10:26
I Hope They Pay For What They Have Done To The Children!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 September, 10:18
"Q" the storm!!!!