Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
06 September, 02:53
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
This was the documentary I watched last year that opened my eyes on this one. Had seen AJ earlier and totally dismissed it. Just seemed too far-fetched. Guess that's his specialty, eh?

Long, but clear and factual. Almost impossible to dismiss the fact that these are all very solid questions about the evidence and behaviors. At least that was my take on it.

https://www.reallibertymed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 September, 03:21
DISCOVERY CAN BE A HOAX BUSTER 😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
05 September, 03:16
Videos, pics, web pages, everything has been scrubbed now from the page below for obvious reasons, but the text remains. When YouTube was still open I watched a few videos by Wolfgang Halbig (and others) on Sandy Hook, and what he found was damning to the official narrative. Halbig was an Education Security/Risk Manager for a school district, a position of trust, but that didn't matter once he spoke out and presented his findings. They completely destroyed him.

This is the shell of what's left, it's enough to tell the story:
https://fromthetrencheswor...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
05 September, 02:30
Her account is one I truly miss from the twit purge so many of us suffered in Jan.
It's all a movie.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 September, 11:38

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 September, 11:31
yes that WOULD be interesting! weve certainly been deceived on so many incidents. i would be surprised by nothing

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 September, 11:14
count on it...these people are stupid

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 September, 11:04
school wasnt open so im hearing