Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
05 September, 04:41
Say to yourself often, "I am who I am. I accept myself. I accept my beliefs, opinions, and perspectives at this moment. They are the filters through which I experience life.

I am who I am and who I am is infinite light, infinite love, infinite possibility having an experience as a human being. I am free to be me!"

You would be surprised if you really paid attention to how many times a day you justify or defend your perspectives and choices... often to yourselves!

Try it one day. Catch yourself explaining why it is OK to be you. Listen to your self-talk. "Uh oh, I accidentally cut that person off in traffic. If so and so hadn't called I wouldn't be rushing and running late." It may be true, but you don't have to justify yourself. Or, "I shouldn't have spent so much on that, but I work hard! I deserve it!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
Of course, you do... but you don't have to defend your choices. You might recall a discussion with someone you found disagreeable and have entire conversations defending yourself in your own mind! You want to be understood, but this is actually not the best way to go about it.

Honesty is simple. Authenticity is simple. Choosing to be OK with you is much simpler than defending, justifying, and arguing with anyone, including yourself!

💜🔮💜
04:41 AM - Sep 05, 2021
In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MelekatosheeOleak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melekatoshee Oleak, click on at the bottom under it