Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You guys, hate to break it to you...

Trump, Scavino, Melania, Jr and the whole crew are not trying to get you to buy Trump coins.

Stop following these morons that are scamming you! Use some discernment.

LOL!
01:11 AM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 September, 08:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Get em while they are hot 99% bullshit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 September, 08:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Tuna tubs...😂😂🐄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
05 September, 05:01
Correct.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 September, 04:56
the only coins I bought were 1oz 99.9% pure silver from tex pm. oh yeah got a couple 100 oz bars

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 September, 04:09
🤣

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 September, 10:03
i have a blast trolling those companies... great break from the other crap. they hate my emails. 😛😛😛

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 September, 05:09
at least once a week the movie Idiocracy comes to mind. However, we’ve veered to ending up at an even worse state than that movie predicted.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 September, 04:35
and btw they arent on TELEGRAM either.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 September, 02:40
I am collecting, EVERYTHING for my Granddaughter !
EVERYTHING! Screenshots, Memes,Articles, Q shit, JFKJR is alive , patriots involved in this movement and snake oil salesmen.. EVERYTHING! Memory sticks, and memory sticks of everything.
What a great time in history! Truly Memorable for memorabilia!
Yes even the scamming carpetbaggers are fair game! @ least i am trying to do my part to preserve this time!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 September, 02:49
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Your are in the memory box too!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 September, 04:36
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Boy trolls are out tonight. fuck off dickwad.

Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
05 September, 01:42
Wait people think they are real? They think the accounts are real? I have a bridge to sell!

05 September, 01:44
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
GO...!!!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 September, 03:58
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
Would you accept a personal check for thay bridge? I swear its a good check.. pinky promise..

05 September, 01:14
gold to $900

silver to $11...

at what point does nothing add up doc

creepto...
through the poo lips...

LOL

05 September, 01:14
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
got any dpare

sausage rolls...😂😂🐄