Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
13 August, 04:49
We need to get a group prayer going on for Mike. He’s starting to sound sad with defeat. Poor guy he’s doing so much right now to try and save our country. He needs our help and the Lord’s help. These people won’t leave him alone.🥺

🙏Prayers up for Mike Lindell and his family❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
PRAYING FOR MIKE LINDELL HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE RESTORE MIKE HIS COURAGE AND FAITH LET HIM KNOW HE IS STANDING ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND WE ARE WITH HIM IN SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!! PLEASE GO TO MY PILLOW BUY MIKE LINDELL PRODUCTS FOR CHRISTMAS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MYPILLOW.COM AND MYSTORE.COM WHICH HAS MANY MADE IN AMERICA ITEMS !!! I PERSONALLY HAVE BOUGHT MANY OF HIS PRODUCTS THEY ARE WONDERFUL WE PRAY FOR MIKE TO RESTORE HIS FINANCES HE HAS SPENT OF HIS OWN TO STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR THE 2020 ELECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN KEEP FIGHTING MIKE KEEP STANDING WITH GOD AND COUNTRY WWG1WGA WW
12:32 PM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
04 September, 06:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I have pillows and just bought a large dog bed. She loves it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396