Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
28 January, 11:04
We believe many of you do not understand what the significance of Gamestop is. It is not that Hedge Funds lost billions, it is that you figured out how to defeat them. Connect the dots.... Wall St. ---> "Con"gress
Think, Contemplate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
We believe many of you do not understand what the significance of Gamestop is. It is not that Hedge Funds lost billions, it is that you figured out how to defeat them. Connect the dots.... Wall St. ---> "Con"gress
Think, "Con"template

We need to remove the "Cons" and create a new "template" of what we want in our elected leaders. How about term limits, ordinary civilians, grass-roots campaigns, VERY limited campaign contributions and campaign spending (no more than $10K local, $100K state, $1 million national), three viable parties. No corporate money allowed at all.
11:22 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MannyQuestions in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 January, 12:46
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
the #ripple
#XRP
treatament by part of #SEC as regultor
its also part of this ?

some #Crypto people are in the opiniona that #SEC does """ RIGHT """
Others not so

I have no #CRYPTOS
i am no #investro
also i have no money
i mean, im #neutral

but... whats the deal with all this ?

maybe a

# ALL_IN ?
#bringa the entire house down ? 😏

soo COOL if this 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 12:49
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
#SEC
#regulators
#CRYPTOS
#FED
#investors
the astroaunts with guns ðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚
#gamestop
#hedge
#funds
now looks like other #GUN SSS
gunsss mylord ! are in the game or so ? xD

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 January, 12:15
this this was a white hat operation. remember the dog comms from twitter?https://nypost.com/2021/01...

29 January, 12:40
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
problem its that ---
are so deceptive this kinda #Comms that for 99.99999%

ARE a ALWAYS will be

#BULLSHIT
despiete the fact that are cool and adictives

but NON RELIABLE AT ALL NEVER
#gamestop #Comms

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 January, 01:42
And no lobbyists!