⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 September, 04:46
HOW DID THEY KNOW????

Perhaps the creepiest 9/11 video I've ever seen.

Join Q17_Awakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
I remember when I saw live video of Bush (aka shrub) at the school when it happened. What isn't clear on this version of the video is the look on shrub's face when the man whispered in his ear. When I saw that, I thought that rotten pos knew it was going to happen ahead of time.

What I did not notice then was the words the children are reading and how they relate to what happened. It is like MK Ultra reinforcing the idea of planes hitting the tower.

We all know that the building was taken down deliberately by explosives. It was insurance fraud and a satanic sacrifice. Why was terrorism insurance taken out on the building just prior to the event. The evil cabal delighted in killing so many innocent people and some people profited from this. May they burn in hell for all eternity.
05:00 PM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Verity21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it