⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
HOW DID THEY KNOW????

Perhaps the creepiest 9/11 video I've ever seen.

Join Q17_Awakening
04:46 PM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 September, 01:18
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Yes this is a "spirit cooking" - incantation for 9/11.
Watch Gene Decode "Pet Goat " explain all the above and Much MORE.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
03 September, 10:22
WTF did I just watch??!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 September, 10:43
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
right?!?!?
🙈🙈

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
03 September, 06:11
I’ve seen this before. Creepy. They were so arrogant. Makes me sick.

Stacy Hammerle @Matibob
03 September, 06:04
If you author the book, you know the ending😏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 September, 05:31
Using kids to chant the spell...

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
03 September, 05:24
mathematically impossible

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 September, 05:19
That was the sacrificial ceremony to what was to come that morning.

#ThesePeopleAreSick

#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
03 September, 05:00
I remember when I saw live video of Bush (aka shrub) at the school when it happened. What isn't clear on this version of the video is the look on shrub's face when the man whispered in his ear. When I saw that, I thought that rotten pos knew it was going to happen ahead of time.

What I did not notice then was the words the children are reading and how they relate to what happened. It is like MK Ultra reinforcing the idea of planes hitting the tower.

We all know that the building was taken down deliberately by explosives. It was insurance fraud and a satanic sacrifice. Why was terrorism insurance taken out on the building just prior to the event. The evil cabal delighted in killing so many innocent people and some people profited from this. May they burn in hell for all eternity.