9/11 is Christmas

20 years later after the Sacrifice in 2001

Is very significant to Break the “DS Kabal” Spell

Trump said a few years back

You are going to have the “Best CHRISTMAS EVER”

He meant 9/11 …. Right ??
This 9/11 !!!
Also because of what happens in the “Stars”

He is Reversing the Spell ( The Resurrection)
04:12 PM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 September, 01:48
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
My B-day is 9/11 and also my sons. My brothers is 12/25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
07 September, 01:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 September, 03:56
Juan O Savin taught us this in his videos thank you so much for posting this everybody needs to know and I love you so .

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
04 September, 03:00
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
https://youtu.be/XJykzLLG3...
Language of the Gods
Linguistics is the scientific study of language, traditionally by analyzing the interplay between sound and meaning. But how did language begin? What was the first alphabet, how and why were the first letters chosen? What was the role of religion, if any, and what is the power behind the spoken word?

The Great Year is the term that some ancient civilizations use to describe the slow precession of the equinox through the twelve houses of the ancient zodiac. The period of one complete cycle of the equinoxes around the ecliptic is about 25,920 years, which in Hindu theology is called a Yuga, an epoch or era within a four-age cycle.

Astrotheology is the study of the astronomical influence on religion. Astrology is a study that claims to derive information about human affairs and terrestrial events by studying the movements and relative positions of celestial objects.
Language of the Gods - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

Linguistics is the scientific study of language, traditionally by analyzing the interplay between sound and meaning. But how did language begin? What was th...

yae ebisu @yae51502951
04 September, 08:48

03 September, 10:37
...also, Religion and God are two different things. You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. This is the farce of duality. The choices are not just black and white, it's beyond the checkerboard.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
04 September, 08:50
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
so well put. Thank you and Amen!

03 September, 09:59
https://youtu.be/FbkQjIeJF...
I don't know if I am ready to swallow the 9/11 Birthday Kool-Aid just yet. Dates are funny things. I would kindly ask you watch this video and consider a few things.
1) I'm in about 90-95% agreement with the thesis. I found myself calling BS in only a few spots.
2) Everything I've been recalling personally to vous about Nimrod is being said here and more.
3) My main problem with this thesis is that there are 12 moons in a year, but there are 13 cycles... maybe I just need to resolve some math but I'm dealing with a janky world to begin with.

I often thank God that I left University and just went to work. I seemed to have what I needed with me all ready. I connect 9/11 to their order out of chaos gig. We haven't got any chaos just yet. This video also seems to gloss over the big enchilada... at the end of every cycle/age/epoch is an apocalypse. Do I think 9/11 is the birthday of a guy named Jesus, technically... sure. There IS a God BTW.
The SON of GOD is the SUN of GOD! - YouTube

The SON of God is the SUN of GOD!This is a revised and remastered version of the first half of zeitgeist.Like this channel? Become a Patreon! Donate and supp...

stacy roberson @Justice67
04 September, 10:17

stacy roberson @Justice67
04 September, 10:18