Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
10 September, 09:35
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
RAISE MOTHER FUCKING HELL 24/7/365!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 September, 09:18
I can only imagine the heart dilemma inside of them. They are trained to help...trained to save people's lives. To walk away from patients that need them would be a huge burden on their hearts. But also...feeling so strongly to not allow medical tyranny that could potentially be stopped by taking a stand...for long into the future. Such a hard place to be. My heart and prayers go out to all those in this position. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 September, 02:13
Everything IS going to stop, massive wave of deaths coming. How they will be shown. Stay healthy brothers and sisters.

Selah 321 @Selah
05 September, 11:32
Amazing and strong words. Bravo

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
05 September, 10:47
I agree too. Be smart, and LIVE.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
05 September, 10:53
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Love this!!!

❤️🤍💙

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 September, 12:14
The cabal knows that the patriots who KNOW NOT TO TAKE THE JAB will cause shortages, even possibly deaths, like this Patriot describes ...

... and the cabal is happy to know they are causing pain ... either way the cabal likes their results. --- misery

Regardless we NEED to FOLLOW him, and speak out!
BRAVO!

05 September, 10:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Well said!

💯 🎯

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 September, 11:41
It ´s THEIR plan: shortage of health personale so more people will die + shortage in Military = nobody to fight ! And it´s working.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
03 September, 11:12
TY Pixie Dust for sharing. God Bless this man for standing up and speaking TRUTH! Powerful.
#WeThePeople
#armorofGod
#DoNotComply

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 08:38
As Juan O Savin has said, we will have shortages in hospitals, the military, and quite frankly every other critical service because ppl are not going to take a vaccine they know has a better than average chance of killing them within 3 yrs of taking it.
They are not idiots!

There will be a lot more than just this one hospital shut down.
................. @doqholliday

Montana Ford @Montanaford
03 September, 08:37
AMEN my brother!!! Its time to WAKE UP the UNWOKE!!!

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
03 September, 07:03
he is VERY RIGHT..people will start dying...i think thats what they want

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 September, 06:48
wow is right

03 September, 06:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I was speechless, it was all I could think of... 😎

❤️🤍💙

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 September, 06:33
He’s speaking from the heart, there is power in this words.

God bless him always.

Judy Anonette @biju
03 September, 05:27
I can only imagine how difficult this was for him to stand up and say what he did, he is a humble person. God bless him for doing so.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
03 September, 04:50
Does anyone have the link to the video so I can pass it along?

03 September, 05:17
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
It was just the recording. I found it on Telegram and downloaded it...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 September, 04:40
God Bless This Patriot.

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 September, 03:36
TRUTH!