Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
03 September, 03:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
03 September, 06:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I was speechless, it was all I could think of... 😎

❤️🤍💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 September, 08:15
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
The wow was when he said" My job is more important than yours". He was right. What do we even need city councils for? Everything should come down to a 2/3s vote where the citizens get to propose and vote monthly on things. City councils are useless. We have a guy who was arrested for human, guns and drug traficking on our city council. 1/1/2 years later, still getting a pay check waiting for a court date that will never come cuz covid. Back to that meeting, People will DIE, if they vote to enforce a mandate and he made sure they realized it would be on their hands. All his points were solid. My husband watched and said, That is what they want, for the first responders to get fired over this so more people will die and they can blame their deaths on Covid & the unvaxxed while accelerating their depopulation agenda. It's sadly true. It's a lose lose with this evil proposition forced on first responders. It is exposing how corrupted the system has become that this is even happening now.