Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 September, 04:22
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
c’est l’amour du ballon ?🤓la blague

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 September, 02:08
Boy when I was growing up men were manly . . . I loved it.
Being surrounded by my Grandfathers, Dad and Uncles I always felt protected and safe and there is something about a man who shares his masculinity with the world that is so darn attractive . . . I guess I like manly men. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 September, 02:13
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
brady was born a woman

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 September, 10:23
GAG, TOO WEIRD

Lucinda Randolph @LovefunmagictruthjusticeQ
03 September, 05:24
Is there any way to read the text in this clearly please? Huge thanks.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 September, 02:30
All those football games are fixed, they pick whose going to win the Superbowl game long before the season even begins

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
03 September, 12:55
They are all sick and evil!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 September, 12:41
so rumour has it that Giselle is also a man - makes sense I guess

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
03 September, 01:59
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Its been confirmed that Tom Brady os a woman

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 September, 12:40
Ah gross.