Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 September, 05:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
02 September, 01:29
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
hcq yea good luck finding a doctor to prescribe it let alone a zpak or Prednisone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
02 September, 02:18
In response America First to his Publication
Buy it overseas, overseas pharmacies sell it and send it to you without an Rx. Keep it on hand.

Ivermectin
Budesonide inhaler or rotocaps/rotocap dispenser
Dexamethasone (steroid for lungs)
Azithromycin

Keep on hand OTC to create 'the cocktail' to take with the meds:

Acetaminophen (NOT ibuprofen)
Benedryl (helps reduce histamine response)
Zinc 100 mg per day
Vit D3 min 20,000 iu per day
Vit C - min 2000-4000 mg per day
Vit A - one per day
Gatorade - CV reduces potassium and sodium levels

No one can do this for you, YOU need to be proactive and get this done before you need it. Takes 2-4 weeks for meds to arrive from overseas, they do go through customs. 1 in 10 boxes is opened. I have ordered overseas for years because it is cheaper than medical insurance here. Out of 40+ boxes, customs only kept 2 which were replaced by the pharmacy.

Do it NOW! You don't have time to wait, can't complain later if you didn't act now. Your choice.

Not giving medical advice,

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
02 September, 02:24
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
will you share the pharmacy overseas thst you used?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
02 September, 04:40
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
Did you see my response to someone else on the pharmacies?

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
02 September, 09:18
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
No, Laurie Wilson, I did not.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Look under my first reply, there are 3 replies showing there - I talk more about the pharmacies I use and the dosages I've seen.
10:21 PM - Sep 02, 2021
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it