Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
02 September, 01:29
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
hcq yea good luck finding a doctor to prescribe it let alone a zpak or Prednisone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
02 September, 02:18
In response America First to his Publication
Buy it overseas, overseas pharmacies sell it and send it to you without an Rx. Keep it on hand.

Ivermectin
Budesonide inhaler or rotocaps/rotocap dispenser
Dexamethasone (steroid for lungs)
Azithromycin

Keep on hand OTC to create 'the cocktail' to take with the meds:

Acetaminophen (NOT ibuprofen)
Benedryl (helps reduce histamine response)
Zinc 100 mg per day
Vit D3 min 20,000 iu per day
Vit C - min 2000-4000 mg per day
Vit A - one per day
Gatorade - CV reduces potassium and sodium levels

No one can do this for you, YOU need to be proactive and get this done before you need it. Takes 2-4 weeks for meds to arrive from overseas, they do go through customs. 1 in 10 boxes is opened. I have ordered overseas for years because it is cheaper than medical insurance here. Out of 40+ boxes, customs only kept 2 which were replaced by the pharmacy.

Do it NOW! You don't have time to wait, can't complain later if you didn't act now. Your choice.

Not giving medical advice,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
02 September, 01:10
I do not like a movie were kids are being taken by there parents as young as 12 in the UK to get the clotshot happening now! this is not a movie when kids are gonna have this happen to them sorry!

Carey Lou @Careylou
02 September, 12:45
I hate so much in this movie - I pray it ends soon! God Wins

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 September, 12:44
There's something really special about Ezra. I will listen to him.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

beth thoele @Beth
02 September, 08:57
Yup President Trump told us when this COVID19 was unleashed on us that we didn't need a vaccine told us about HCQ and other cures but NO THE DEMONS HAD TO HAVE VACCINE

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 September, 08:25
amen

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
02 September, 08:04
Thank you for sharing Sabrina Gal. It helps to have the good word from time to time. You are awesome!!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
01 September, 09:12
And you have free will as well as you sjould know what someone is injecting into your body!

Ken Conner @Texasdude
01 September, 06:20
i listened! when the media started saying it was bad, i really started researching it! the opposite it always true with those fools.
now i make my own quinine. why deal with doctors, when most cures are at home.
my rant is complete, lol

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 September, 05:17
Ghosty is an obvious fraud. The only thing he hates in this show is the vaccine? LMAO! You would have to be mentally ill to say that. See Afghanistan.

I am stunned at what I am witnessing. Magical times!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 September, 05:15
never " sit back" use your voice, get active in community, follow whats happening in your state, find others near you and organize. No Violence.

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
01 September, 05:13
I caught the nasty variant from the shedder's I'm sure. Taking HCQ and doing great! But here in North Carolina there are lots of people un-vaccinated getting the shedding pneumonia and dying in the hospitals with the CDC protocol. So horrific !

SPORTS @SPORTS
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
Keep fighting, Susan. Get well soon!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
cough cough

bullshit...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
01 September, 05:08
I sure did.