TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
So I am selling a chair online… a Kindergarten teacher asked if I could lower the price… this happened. #enoughisefuckingnough #homeschool
#MamaBear
06:14 PM - Sep 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
02 September, 10:00
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
here is her response and mine as well. YOU ALL MUST SEE THIS VIDEO IT NEEDS TO BE SHARED OVER AND OVER!! SAVE OUR KIDS FROM THIS MADNESS!
https://rumble.com/vlfp37-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 September, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 September, 09:41
Nope. Price just shot up $100.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
02 September, 09:34
You planted a seed of truth right where it belongs. TY for sharing. Whether or not this teacher lets this seed germinate will depend on her brainwashing. If you happened to have challenged her beliefs, her ego won't allow her to respond nor take advantage of such a generous offer. Well done patriot! EGO's are broken with seeds....

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 September, 09:34
sooo did she agree? or run ….