Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
People in South Austrlia will forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. They will be texted at random times and have 15 minutes to respond with a picture of their face at the location where they are supposed to be. If they fail to respond the police will be sent to follow up in person.

Australia has gone full Orwellian.
Spread the news. Wake people up.

https://www.google.com/amp...
01:55 PM - Sep 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 September, 03:26
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
This is the point where folks need to ditch the smartphone - if you don't have one then they can't even sneakily download the app without your permission

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
02 September, 03:22
just dont comply its that simple

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
02 September, 03:27
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i gotta go get bloodwork tomorrow in CT which has all the mask mandates back this should be interesting maybe ill make the news

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 September, 03:50
In response reaper myer to his Publication
if i could afford alot of phones id put them on the kangaroos and freak out the trackers.......im sorry im american i think their are roos everywhere lol

Just MEE @me855
02 September, 02:02
#AynRand "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."