Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
03 September, 11:30
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Sweet Lord....stop it. Just stop. Not everybody who died in Hollywood is still alive! People die. MJ...dead. Lady Di....dead. Swayze....dead. JFK, perhaps. But get over the whole half of Hollywood is dead thing. It makes you look ignorant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
02 September, 07:56
😊🌴🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 September, 07:00
after he "died" - real or not - i began having a lot of dreams about him that surprised me. he was essentially telling me to rise up and be vocal and never give up.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
02 September, 06:52
How many are coming out???

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 September, 06:39
I'm looking forward to finding out which actors are the good ones. I loved watching movies. But since finding everything out...I have been hesitant because it makes me so upset that any could be a part of this evil.

rob k 2711 @RK271
02 September, 06:16
Stop it! That guy looked like death walking before he died!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
02 September, 11:10
Why would he fake his death? Why is he special?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 September, 11:34
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
It is the only way out of the demon club you would be surprised how many are still alive

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 September, 01:09
real heroes die like soldiers...drs that tell the truth like pcr inventor and they bother to fake a shitty guy who made movies in hellywoods death?

Stella Bella @NasNas
01 September, 12:41
😍😍😍😍😍😍 am so happy

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 September, 12:11
whoooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!