Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
31 August, 06:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 August, 06:59
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
No one wants to be around me and I sure as HELL don't want to be around them. Those that have yet to awaken and you beat yourself stupid everyday to look like a fool in their eyes trying to educate and enlighten them, the time has come to say "See you later alligator, catch on on the backside as the revelations are about to begin. Don't say I didn't tell you!" Enjoy the show!!!!!

On that note I got a big ass smile on my face, prepped to the gills, dogs secured and safe with their needs, armed in the event of issues, let's roll. We've waited a long time. I'm more than ready to learn the truth about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, God and who we are and where we came from. Visualize a sponge absorbing brand new knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 August, 08:15
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Richard â€Ķu so sweet sometimes 😂

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
31 August, 08:16
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
😂😂🐄

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 August, 07:07
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Thanks for the post! This song is so uplifting, great beat, excellent rhythm. It makes me feel the energy that we ALL will be feeling as this transpires. Like an elation.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
31 August, 07:08
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
😂😂🐄