Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 September, 12:33
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Yep, so tired of beginning most statements with "I know it sounds crazy, but ... "
"You're not going to believe this, but..." ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 September, 11:45
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’œWell tho it really just depends on who you are socializing with hun, if they are like minded it is easy peasy.
Soon there will be more ppl finding their soul powers and you will see all the ppl already there just waiting for everyone else to catch up.
Individual sovereignty within God's universal consciousness!
Thanks the ticket!
Our souls and space are the new frontiers!
Come fly with me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 September, 07:51
so absolutely true....

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
31 August, 10:41
So true

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 August, 10:39
True!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
31 August, 10:31
So true! I cannot be around brain washed people. It makes me want to just slap the stupid out of them!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
31 August, 08:33
Yet making new Anon friends online.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 August, 06:59
No one wants to be around me and I sure as HELL don't want to be around them. Those that have yet to awaken and you beat yourself stupid everyday to look like a fool in their eyes trying to educate and enlighten them, the time has come to say "See you later alligator, catch on on the backside as the revelations are about to begin. Don't say I didn't tell you!" Enjoy the show!!!!!

On that note I got a big ass smile on my face, prepped to the gills, dogs secured and safe with their needs, armed in the event of issues, let's roll. We've waited a long time. I'm more than ready to learn the truth about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, God and who we are and where we came from. Visualize a sponge absorbing brand new knowledge.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
31 August, 07:03
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 August, 07:58
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
awe i love your post ๐Ÿ˜‚