Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Is this for real? Someone sent it to me. SO they are gonna do this? Meaning get away with it? AH they are gonna take away their tracking devices because they can't track that. MASONS> deep state pos. At the top.
11:23 AM - Aug 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
31 August, 11:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I’ll go to a cheap flip phone or a land line phone I give two shits about my 6s iphone my life does not revolve around my Stupid phone❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 12:18
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Amen!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 August, 11:44
Meeting places like parks in your community to find who to fight with if this happens

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
31 August, 11:40
Tells me that their plans aren't going well for them. If all the vaccine hype was working like they claim, I seriously doubt they would need to go to such extremes to push it on us. I think they're funny playing their little games Not realising we see it all in real time. And I really love how Corporations line up to out stupid each other. These corporations are really going to be needing more chinese payoffs Because they aren't getting a dime from me. These Idiots sure are making shopping decisions so much easier as without the sellout corporations, the selection is a lot simpler (fewer by the day). Just Saying

31 August, 11:41
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Yep, definitely.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
31 August, 11:59
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
My favorite example is Krispy Kreme offering free doughnuts to people who get the jab. 💉 🍩 Because eating their greasy and sugary fare is being proactive about one's health. 🤪🤡

31 August, 11:25
They do intentional lithium leeching, via the phones, the signals can break dna strands. So tell me again who cares if they take them away. Put hard lines back in, only reason they got rid of them is to track via cell phones.

Marley McCord @Marley808
31 August, 11:24
i am getting sattelite phones for my houshold and my parents and sister. this is outrageous.

31 August, 11:25
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
GOOD idea!!!