Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
You have been warned to stock up for a reason. I hope you heeded the warning...

What's coming makes mad max and escape from nyc look tame....
11:53 PM - Aug 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
31 August, 12:46
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
https://www.exploretruenor...
hmm you might be able to give yourself an enema with sea water or contaminated water to survive ill keep looking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
31 August, 12:57
In response reaper myer to his Publication
everywhere i turn i find horrible shit
https://www.latimes.com/pr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
31 August, 12:05
yes we have been warned to stock up, over and over again and still nothing. what makes you so sure this is it? ive stocked up severial times and ? nothing. its beginning to feel like a lost cause, nothing being promised has come of all the warnings of this is it! please stop all the hype and be straight with us.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 August, 12:33
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
Cuz the lie is s the biggest it's been....Inflation through the roof...i dunno... forced jabs....sheeple waking up... The fact that being prepared is a part of life...

I dunno, guess I should have never read a bible.

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 August, 12:00
https://woodwoodland.com/i...
Apparently we can eat tree bark

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
31 August, 12:42
Birch bark is used in essential oils, isnt it? For tooth aches and gum infections. Minty and delicious.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
31 August, 01:00
Birch Syrup is the beeeeeeest ❣️😋

i tried to find some on the UP this past month - but alas, they only do maple
(yummerz to that however)

but back in AK _ 🥞 _ birch it was ‼️

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
30 August, 11:58
I JUST gave my employees each $300 in grocery gift cards and told them GO STOCK, do not wait. Some of them are absolutely on the same page and thanked me profuesely.

31 August, 12:23
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
/Salute.

Much Respect

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 August, 12:37
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
God bless. We need more like you out in this crazy world.
The Lord see’s you. 🙏

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 August, 11:55
happiness is a pause between two moments of suffering

30 August, 11:57
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Happiness is a fleeting emotion... he/she who finds contentedness finds great gain....

i read that in an old manuscript...