Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 August, 11:53
You have been warned to stock up for a reason. I hope you heeded the warning...

What's coming makes mad max and escape from nyc look tame....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
yes we have been warned to stock up, over and over again and still nothing. what makes you so sure this is it? ive stocked up severial times and ? nothing. its beginning to feel like a lost cause, nothing being promised has come of all the warnings of this is it! please stop all the hype and be straight with us.
12:05 AM - Aug 31, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sheldaa41471437 in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 August, 12:33
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
Cuz the lie is s the biggest it's been....Inflation through the roof...i dunno... forced jabs....sheeple waking up... The fact that being prepared is a part of life...

I dunno, guess I should have never read a bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
31 August, 12:41
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
thanks for the reply! I just wish everybody wasnt so criptic with their messages of whats happening. it just seems we keep being lead down paths that lead nowhere. And i guess im tired.