Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Just looked at CNN which I never do and [they] are selling more lock downs. COVID, COVID and more COVID.... WE are winning HOLD THE LINE.... Think about the movie a Bugs Life. NEVER GIVE UP..... GOD Bless and GOD speed.
09:44 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
F B Jones @FBJones
29 January, 05:18
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Last ditch effort

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
29 January, 12:40
CNN and ALL MSM have their day's numbered. Let them spout their cancerous rhetoric. They won't be around for much longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
29 January, 12:45
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
👆Pardon the typo

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 January, 10:40
The caterpiller that just grew teeny tiny wings and declared "I am a Beautiful Butterfly"... Love that Movie

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 10:46
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
and if... If they ever find out.

hollikee 001 @hollikee
28 January, 10:36
I have a question since you brought up A Bug's Life. Do you think PIXAR is one of the good guys after all? In Bug's Life the ants all banded together and defeated the bad guys, in Monster's Inc. they found that making children happy and laughter was the greatest source of power and locked away the bad guys, and even in Onward wasn't there a Q spotted on something in the movie? Just wondering if it was just me....

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
28 January, 10:08
Just keep swimming.