Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Medbed info please read and digest:

How riatomization works
key is getting people OFF pills that damage the immune system from self-regeneration (like autophagy for those who understand water/dry fasting, medbed rollout and security concerns think about all the people who get trampled to death every year at walmart during black friday specials over a toy or tv, this is EXACTLY what they want to avoid!! those with the most urgent medical issues will be prioritized
human race is supposed to live free of disease and financial issues so we can thrive and be more impactful in our daily lives
hospitals and non-holistic doctors will go away bc they do more harm than good and will no longer be needed
3rd leading cause of death is the hospital!!!
eventually the goal is for every home to have a medbed unit
08:38 PM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
30 August, 01:43
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I don't know where you are gettin this information about the Medbeds, but I want in please...I'm 34 and at the age of 16-I got Crohn's Colitis disease---no medicine has worked for me, in fact made me sick fast forward---I'm 34, I've spent half my life in a hospital with flare ups, testin medicine that's gone wrong, pneumonia, CFH, full hysterectomy without even bein able even try for a baby at 21, blood transfusions, cancer type drugs, pain, pain, and more pain, many of many pounds of fluid in my body, infection after infection, sinus issues now for 9 months straight, and (The doctor) just now got a CT Scan to see the problem, or so they say, in the last few years, they said i have Prolong QT, I need a med bed before they kill me, how do i sign up for one, who do I talk to? What's the time frame? I get that medicine ain't good for me, but the pain is horrible, I don't know what else to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
31 August, 06:18
In response Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 to her Publication
i’m 36 and I have a ulcerative colitis, so I know what you’re going through sucks, but unfortunately will have to wait I think they’re going to prioritize the ones that are dying they will be the first ones to get to use them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
30 August, 09:13
When reading the obits in the newspaper. A long time agp I notice people died in hospitals or though the hospice.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 August, 11:50
stop medicine and maintain alkal8ne diet will cure 90% of people

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
29 August, 11:31
i have been fighting ovarian cancer and am done with chemo. my last scan was clear, but i cant seem to recover my energy. im on blood thinners and 13 other medications. i cant even walk up a flight of stairs without gasping and my body hurts all the time. can the med beds fix whatever it is thats keeping me weak and feeling sick?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 August, 04:22
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
They have overmedicated you to sap your energy. My husband went through similar after prostate cancer surgery. Eventually he gradually weaned himself off the many meds. It took courage to go against the doctors. Years later he feels better than ever. He’s 83.
Prayers for your recovery of vitality Jonella.

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 August, 04:25
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Here is a book that might help: The Healing Code, by Alex Loyd; get it at Thriftbooks:https://www.thriftbooks.co...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 10:37
I feel like we are all dreaming . . . pinch me . . . if this is real we have an amazing future. On Earth As It Is In Heaven . . . Maybe our prayers for all of these years will be answered :)

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 August, 10:09
bless you 🙏❤️🙏 u put a big smile
on my face on a very crazy evening. thank you 🙏❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 August, 10:05
Wow, I Pray For This, Im Only 60 Ive Been Consistently On Vicadin Since 2011 4 Pills A Day, Along With Having So Much Steroid Injections In My Back, Plus Nerve Blocks, A Hemotologist Said I Can’t Have Anymore Steroids, I Hate The Pills, My Back Too Bad For Surgery, Figured For The Rest Of My Life.. I Want My Life Back! Only After Children, Military And Anyone Who Needs First, Ive Gone This Long. Damage Prob Already Done. Just Wonderful To Hear.