Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
29 August, 08:38
Medbed info please read and digest:

How riatomization works
key is getting people OFF pills that damage the immune system from self-regeneration (like autophagy for those who understand water/dry fasting, medbed rollout and security concerns think about all the people who get trampled to death every year at walmart during black friday specials over a toy or tv, this is EXACTLY what they want to avoid!! those with the most urgent medical issues will be prioritized
human race is supposed to live free of disease and financial issues so we can thrive and be more impactful in our daily lives
hospitals and non-holistic doctors will go away bc they do more harm than good and will no longer be needed
3rd leading cause of death is the hospital!!!
eventually the goal is for every home to have a medbed unit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
29 August, 11:31
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
i have been fighting ovarian cancer and am done with chemo. my last scan was clear, but i cant seem to recover my energy. im on blood thinners and 13 other medications. i cant even walk up a flight of stairs without gasping and my body hurts all the time. can the med beds fix whatever it is thats keeping me weak and feeling sick?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
31 August, 08:14
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
thank you

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 August, 08:24
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
You are welcome! Blessings to you!

Love and Light @GT26
31 August, 04:31
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
great info, thank you all for sharing. may I also please suggest that everyone look iinto Dr Richard Presser and Nano Soma, an incresible food supplement. They are currently out of stock however place your orser and it will be filled once back in. Our family (incl dog) are enjoying many benefits. 🙏🧡🤗 God Bless