Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
29 August, 08:38
Medbed info please read and digest:

How riatomization works
key is getting people OFF pills that damage the immune system from self-regeneration (like autophagy for those who understand water/dry fasting, medbed rollout and security concerns think about all the people who get trampled to death every year at walmart during black friday specials over a toy or tv, this is EXACTLY what they want to avoid!! those with the most urgent medical issues will be prioritized
human race is supposed to live free of disease and financial issues so we can thrive and be more impactful in our daily lives
hospitals and non-holistic doctors will go away bc they do more harm than good and will no longer be needed
3rd leading cause of death is the hospital!!!
eventually the goal is for every home to have a medbed unit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
I don't know where you are gettin this information about the Medbeds, but I want in please...I'm 34 and at the age of 16-I got Crohn's Colitis disease---no medicine has worked for me, in fact made me sick fast forward---I'm 34, I've spent half my life in a hospital with flare ups, testin medicine that's gone wrong, pneumonia, CFH, full hysterectomy without even bein able even try for a baby at 21, blood transfusions, cancer type drugs, pain, pain, and more pain, many of many pounds of fluid in my body, infection after infection, sinus issues now for 9 months straight, and (The doctor) just now got a CT Scan to see the problem, or so they say, in the last few years, they said i have Prolong QT, I need a med bed before they kill me, how do i sign up for one, who do I talk to? What's the time frame? I get that medicine ain't good for me, but the pain is horrible, I don't know what else to do.
01:43 PM - Aug 30, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by angel1987 in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
31 August, 06:18
In response Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 to her Publication
i’m 36 and I have a ulcerative colitis, so I know what you’re going through sucks, but unfortunately will have to wait I think they’re going to prioritize the ones that are dying they will be the first ones to get to use them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
31 August, 07:48
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
but that's the thing, I'm getting sicker, and I go down quickly, my body is worn out from fightin whatever this is now for nine months, they have never been able to control the Crohn's Colitis, with medicine, I need treatment, and I've been sitting without it for a quite awhile and havin major problems. I'm already on oxygen every day it's low, I can't breathe normally, and it's just gettin worse.