Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 June, 07:06
We were CHOSEN.

God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
be honest yep i knew everything about them all. and everyone thought i had issues lmfao i just been waiting on the rest of the world. well i did think Fauci was dead dont know why i thought that but it had been quit a while since i had seen him lie again till covid. i been well aware of everything since the eighties, and ive spoke on it and yeah deemed antigovernment, conspiracy theorist, trying to beat the system, crazy, weird, lost a lot of friends, and that guy just thinks he knows everything kinda bullshit. but yep honestly ive known practically my whole life, now that the world is waking up, my patience run thin and anxiety runs high, ready and been ready to end this years ago. so yeah honestly its driving me crazy, the weed is not strong enough anymore to make me escape reality. im still in shock the world is wakening, i never thought id see it and yes understand this is a dream come true to see the awakening of the masses but know they were always moving forward so catch up quik
04:58 PM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it