Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 September, 08:16
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I am glad that I woke up as fast as I did! I never was brainwashed by the teLIEvision so it was mich easier for me to see the truth once it was pointed out. Thank you LORD for allowing me to see the truth and for being a part if this time. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Koteita @Cherylktt
08 September, 06:09
Well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
29 August, 09:14
I have been waking up slowly since the 70's. God knows I am a slow learner. LOL Anyway, I had some kind of inner knowing. I remember when GHW talked about the new world order. I was like what? and 911 was tragically weird too. I saw it in a vision while praying with a group of women in a bible study exactly a year before it happened. I didn't know what to make of it. When it happened, a year later, I was in a completely unemotional state. It took me awhile to conceptualize what had taken place. Obama was a nightmare. I definitely have learned more rapidly since Trump was elected and Q began telling us to research.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
28 August, 08:56
Guilty 😔 But thank God and many of you for waking me up 🙏🏻👊🏻🇺🇸

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 August, 05:55
I have always called BS to most stuff But we have all learned something frow all of this. And still continue learning tid bits that all tie a much larger pic. together that covers all MATTER! This has become the greatest shift of the human mind set in history. Thousands of years from now this whole story will give foundation and trust or faith in the structure that supports humanity.
WWG1WGA

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
28 August, 04:58
be honest yep i knew everything about them all. and everyone thought i had issues lmfao i just been waiting on the rest of the world. well i did think Fauci was dead dont know why i thought that but it had been quit a while since i had seen him lie again till covid. i been well aware of everything since the eighties, and ive spoke on it and yeah deemed antigovernment, conspiracy theorist, trying to beat the system, crazy, weird, lost a lot of friends, and that guy just thinks he knows everything kinda bullshit. but yep honestly ive known practically my whole life, now that the world is waking up, my patience run thin and anxiety runs high, ready and been ready to end this years ago. so yeah honestly its driving me crazy, the weed is not strong enough anymore to make me escape reality. im still in shock the world is wakening, i never thought id see it and yes understand this is a dream come true to see the awakening of the masses but know they were always moving forward so catch up quik

Selah 321 @Selah
28 August, 04:06
🙏God is simply amazing, and he loves us, what a wonderful thought. Blessed are the Peacemakers..... those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
25 August, 03:33
Amen

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
25 August, 11:39
Thank God there are millions of us awakened!!

Shannon Harding @Believer101
25 August, 11:27
What an incredible feat to wake us all up! It has been a year of my awakening and uncovering all of these lies. It helps me be patient with those who don't see the lies yet because I was one of them a short while ago. I felt we were in a time of Sodom and Gomorrah but I had no idea how deep the evil ran. PRAY for God's Light and Love to fill our souls.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 August, 09:33
I think many knew a little of this but something inside them made them look for more.

IMHO, that deciding to go look was you being chosen.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
25 August, 09:07
Very true! I had to learn all of this in the past year. And what an education it's been!!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 August, 08:30
Well, you figured me out to a tee. Well done.

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
25 August, 01:08
I was taught about Hitler in high school . History is what I got my highest grades in. I knew and saw this all coming. Yet it all started with my 5 year dig on immigration (And posting on that issues for that amount of time)that showed me most of what is listed. Its a big spider web and we are the bait!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
24 August, 11:45
So true!!!! BRAVO! Brilliantly stated! #wwg1wga

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
24 August, 09:23
That was amazing!
Thank Q

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 August, 09:21
amen

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 August, 09:18
So thankful to Relentless Truth and Leah MickeyD for bringing it to Anonup

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 August, 09:17
Thank you for bringing Relentless Truth to Anonup.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 August, 09:12
this post ….. is everything 🙏🙏😂❤️

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 August, 09:17
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
It is to me. It gives me much needed strength to keep going.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
12 June, 11:05
Regarding the flu shot, I got one from a visiting nurse at a former employer, a company I won't name but rhymes with "Domdast." 🤪

Anyway, after receiving the jab, over the ensuing ten-plus years, I'd periodically get coughing and wheezing fits that were so bad I could barely breathe, which led to trouble walking, sleeping, working, and basically living. It's only a cold, I can tough it out, I told myself.

One night (or morning, technically), I was in such bad shape that I saw a doctor on Doctor on Demand, who promptly prescribed me antibiotics and an inhaler. She was certain I had pneumonia. After taking the meds, I slept through the night for the first time in weeks.

That ordeal has made me avoid any other so called-vaccines. And it's nice to see the demand for Domdast's core product plummeting.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 June, 10:26
could be we've had more than just decades of brainwashing Lies and Deceptions.

could be centuries of Evil trying to gain the upper hand....

What a time to be alive, indeed!!
The Great Awakening

Denise Gee @Aynaia
12 June, 10:33
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
It has been MANY centuries actually😉

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
12 June, 10:23
Future Proves Past.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 June, 10:19
You Are Exactly Right! I Was Unaware, I Know Many Of Us Were.. Now, We Never Go Back To Sleep Again! This Never Happens Again!! Thank You! If Not For Trump Being President I Believe We Wouldnt Be Awake! We Owe Him So Much!!

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
12 June, 09:19
If you dont already know Jesus now is the perfect time to get know him! Time to confess ones sins and ask for forgiveness to be saved. God wins but you still have to redeem your free ticket to Heaven thru Jesus Christ!

Chris Webb @Cwebb
12 June, 09:03
didn't know about fauci.... I have been waiting for over 30 yrs to kill these fucking demons!!!!!!!!

Chris Webb @Cwebb
12 June, 09:04
In response Chris Webb to his Publication
Im running out of patience

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
12 June, 09:02
A few of U.S. have been around since Ron Paul! Since Loose change and watched building 7 with that WTF look. A very few looked at the Iraq/ Afghanistan cluster fornications and counted "Bodies like Sheep" waiting for for the sleepers to awake. Those that came before weeped at the sacrifice of JFK as he tried to undo the federal reserve. And fewer still railed against the "Creature from Jekyll Island". Then again there was 1776!🙂
Who was awakened first...

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 June, 08:47
Great post ! 🎯 WWG1WGWW ❤

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 June, 11:38
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I really thought this was a great post too, so I had to share !
He is just awesome.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
12 June, 08:08
Empaths always know🤷‍♀️. “If you know, You know”!!!