Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Fighting for liberty in a blue state, working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Regarding the flu shot, I got one from a visiting nurse at a former employer, a company I won't name but rhymes with "Domdast." ๐Ÿคช

Anyway, after receiving the jab, over the ensuing ten-plus years, I'd periodically get coughing and wheezing fits that were so bad I could barely breathe, which led to trouble walking, sleeping, working, and basically living. It's only a cold, I can tough it out, I told myself.

One night (or morning, technically), I was in such bad shape that I saw a doctor on Doctor on Demand, who promptly prescribed me antibiotics and an inhaler. She was certain I had pneumonia. After taking the meds, I slept through the night for the first time in weeks.

That ordeal has made me avoid any other so called-vaccines. And it's nice to see the demand for Domdast's core product plummeting.

Jesus Christ. Q Team, our POTUS DJT. SATAN BEGONE! SAVE THE CHILDREN! Hold the Line, Patriots.

could be we've had more than just decades of brainwashing Lies and Deceptions.

could be centuries of Evil trying to gain the upper hand....

What a time to be alive, indeed!!
The Great Awakening

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Radiant Patriot to her Publication

It has been MANY centuries actually๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Future Proves Past.

You Are Exactly Right! I Was Unaware, I Know Many Of Us Were.. Now, We Never Go Back To Sleep Again! This Never Happens Again!! Thank You! If Not For Trump Being President I Believe We Wouldnt Be Awake! We Owe Him So Much!!

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

If you dont already know Jesus now is the perfect time to get know him! Time to confess ones sins and ask for forgiveness to be saved. God wins but you still have to redeem your free ticket to Heaven thru Jesus Christ!

didn't know about fauci.... I have been waiting for over 30 yrs to kill these fucking demons!!!!!!!!

In response Chris Webb to his Publication

Im running out of patience

(1) Show this thread

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

A few of U.S. have been around since Ron Paul! Since Loose change and watched building 7 with that WTF look. A very few looked at the Iraq/ Afghanistan cluster fornications and counted "Bodies like Sheep" waiting for for the sleepers to awake. Those that came before weeped at the sacrifice of JFK as he tried to undo the federal reserve. And fewer still railed against the "Creature from Jekyll Island". Then again there was 1776!๐Ÿ™‚
Who was awakened first...

Child of God, Trump! ICU-RN (NOT jabbing poison)#saveourchildren #FamilyisEverything #WWG1WGA #KennedyVision #Constitution #1&2ndAmendment

more reading๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

https://theevilofzionismexposedbyjews.weebly.com/

Great post ! ๐ŸŽฏ WWG1WGWW โค

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic - so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I really thought this was a great post too, so I had to share !
He is just awesome.

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Wife, Grandma, Can Am Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

Empaths always know๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. โ€œIf you know, You knowโ€!!!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

without Q we would never have known, or if we did would never have been able to come close to exposing it let alone combat it and restore our constitution

I am my word! Truthful, Big hearted, and full of unconditional LOVE! WOOHOO Thank you GOD! Once a Lobbyist in Hawaii. :o)

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG everyone involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (you know who you are). God bless each + every one

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™