JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
28 August, 08:30
CENSORED: #covid #vaccine Injured Who Regret Their Decisions to Get the Shot and Their Message to You
https://rumble.com/vldc8h-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
28 August, 08:36
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
So anyone ready to forgive like the BIBLE says? Forgive the people who knowingly did this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I think most of those who gave the vaccinations acted in good will. These people should be forgiven, because they did not know what they were doing.
But those who knew exactly what they were doing are not human beings for me and should be executed. Above all, those who are responsible for this and have acted in the sense of decimating the world population. These beings, I call them deliberately not people, are evil, deviant and with such a thing you should not make peace, you should destroy such a thing.
08:52 AM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply
28 August, 03:33
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
I have been a nurse since 1978. There was no informed consent and the VAX was experimental. That is malpractice.

28 August, 03:36

28 August, 10:16
Most people didn't know that. Many doctors, many medical employees. These people are not responsible for that.