Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
29 August, 03:35
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 August, 11:30
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
NOT Zues, though, lol. YEAH BRING IT ON> Ready, battle time. Better a few weeks of darkness then propping up fake fk head mason systems, that is who we really work for, to our own demise, with their bs fiat racket and set up. FK THE LODGES< BUCKLE THEM FKS>
Bring On The Thunder - YouTube

War Does not determine who is right, only who is left.I do not own the rights to the music or video just some stuff I put together for a high school film con...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 August, 11:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Soldier's Life - "Fight Back" || Military Motivation - YouTube

The United States Marine Corps (USMC), also referred to as the United States Marines, is a branch of the United States Armed Forces responsible for conductin...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 August, 11:27
😂😂😂😂💗

28 August, 11:28
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
28 August, 11:22
My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us...

28 August, 11:24
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
28 August, 09:48

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 August, 09:41
🤣🤣😂I just did, then saw this. lol

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
28 August, 08:57
Last night was wild. Still high vibin 🙌🌟💫

28 August, 08:58
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Awesome

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
28 August, 08:51
“My Fellow Americans, the storm is upon us……………..”

KEEP IT GOING EVERYWHERE

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
28 August, 09:51
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
I took this screen shot right before is was banned from Twatter….See the date? What else happened on this day….🤔

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
28 August, 08:35

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 August, 05:25
My fellow Americans... 🌀⤵️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 August, 05:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication