The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 12:32
Something strange is happening…
You're not gonna believe this. I went to my bank up the street to posit a check and the bank was closed and ATM said out of service. Not down for maintenance or temporary down for update. It says OUT OF SERVICE.. so I drive a mile to another one further away. Same thing. Bank closed and ATM OUT OF SERVICE!! WT?!?! i looked it up and WF has closed today. again...WT?
Anyone else have WF and had this happen today??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 August, 12:38
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Is this the future catching up to the past?

https://www.lifesitenews.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Wow, thanQ... funny thing, I am in a class action against their Merchant Services excessive fees and fraudulent charges to small businesses law suit, separate from the personal banking portion, this was from 2014-2019 I closed it in 2019 due to the astronomical fees that were killing my business rev. Flat rate fees for transactions linked to CC reader, excessive fees for certain amounts charged (Weddings, Large parties over $500) and the "you didn't meet the charge quota this month, $25... I finally said enough. Maybe justice is coming for that now too...?? Hmmmm
12:45 PM - Aug 27, 2021
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it