The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Something strange is happening…
You're not gonna believe this. I went to my bank up the street to posit a check and the bank was closed and ATM said out of service. Not down for maintenance or temporary down for update. It says OUT OF SERVICE.. so I drive a mile to another one further away. Same thing. Bank closed and ATM OUT OF SERVICE!! WT?!?! i looked it up and WF has closed today. again...WT?
Anyone else have WF and had this happen today??
12:32 PM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 August, 05:15
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
So, my husband went to our bank Monday last week to get a home equity loan, and can't figure out why they haven't sent the paperwork, or emailed him. I just smile, because I know why, and he's still asleep. He's baffled lol. I warned him about the stock market too, but today the fake market was up! I even told him that they aren't printing anymore $$$$$🤷‍♀️👊💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 09:22
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I've got AMC since May at $12...been HODL since🤨
It's just taking so long with little tid bits here and there. The bank stuff today was just plain weird...🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Always Hope @LoveTheLight
27 August, 02:24
Mine was open in GA

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 01:35
this is 3 1/2 hours north of me but same state..!!!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 August, 12:56
What does WF stand for? They are probably going after CCP owned banks first.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 01:06
Wells Fargo

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 August, 12:40
I got rid of that account several years ago. I go through credit union and about a month ago, it went through something similar. I have stayed away from WF because of what happened to Bank of America several years ago. (they bought out cite mortgage and several other banks leaving mortgage holders foreclosed). Hopefully in your case, they are updating the computer system. Sorry I am not better help.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 01:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
ThanQ for the reply. I have been oh so tempted to change to a CU, but I've been with WF for 25 years..I think it's time to make the change...We shall see what other report too...I can't posit a check.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 August, 12:38
Is this the future catching up to the past?

https://www.lifesitenews.c...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 12:45
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Wow, thanQ... funny thing, I am in a class action against their Merchant Services excessive fees and fraudulent charges to small businesses law suit, separate from the personal banking portion, this was from 2014-2019 I closed it in 2019 due to the astronomical fees that were killing my business rev. Flat rate fees for transactions linked to CC reader, excessive fees for certain amounts charged (Weddings, Large parties over $500) and the "you didn't meet the charge quota this month, $25... I finally said enough. Maybe justice is coming for that now too...?? Hmmmm

Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 August, 12:37
What State are you in?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 August, 12:38
SoFLo