CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Keeping with our tradition of Friday morning research, we are announcing a project whose end product will—hopefully—be much more consequential than even the Moynihan Report. If Donald Trump Jr.'s laptop were abandoned, the Washington ComPost and others in the lying press would dedicate millions and dozens of staff to it. Since no one else—especially and including outlets on the Right—will actually write a report on Hunter's laptop and release the contents thereof, we are going do it. All support is welcome and very much appreciated.
10:21 AM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 August, 12:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
He can add this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 02:30
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
💡💡💡OMGoodness, thank you for posting this!!!

very important, now to see hunter involved with the big guy, but we kind of knew something else was coming with china and bidan and hunter, all together.

😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 02:35
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
😡That means bidan is likely going to shut down oil and gas in usa. obama did it almost completely in 2014. then trump opened it back up.

Thousands lost their jobs when obama shut it down. lots of fake environmental water rules, etc. shut it down and hampered it, thereby stopping us from leading in the oil and gas in USA.

We get our electricity in northern and central Florida from oil and gas with Duke energy. Orlando still uses coal with OUC (OUC are environmental jerks about this!).

I SMELL OBAMA'S FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER THIS!! 😡😡😡😡😡

NO CONINCIDENCES!!

MR T, WE NEED YOU BACK SOON!! 🙏

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 August, 11:52
i remember a q post that went something like an event would happen that even the msm or fake news couldnt hide or would be forced to cover.............i cant seem to find it can anyone help me find it? or is my memory mistaken? Thanks in advanced patriots

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 12:06
In response reaper myer to his Publication
If I find it I will post to you

Yes, it sounds familiar

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 12:08
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I searched cannot hide

but you can try searching other words

https://qalerts.app/?q=can...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 August, 10:24

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 10:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
😆😆😁

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 August, 10:59
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Tip of the spear

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 August, 10:23

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
27 August, 10:42
Wow!
Great!
we must donate!
thanks to share
😲❤🤗❤😇